Amy and Ken were married at Mentor United Methodist Church. They had a beautiful ceremony. We took out group shots at The Cleveland Cultural Gardens. We spent most of out time at the Italian and Hungarian gardens. Those are my favorite two gardens to shoot at because of all the options and different backdrops. There is also a good amount of shade, which helps a lot with lighting and keeping the bridal party comfortable.
The Reception was a Pine Ridge Country Club, with is also one of my favorite venues not he east side. The ballroom is a bright and open space with many windows and a huge dance floor. Towards the end of the evening, Amy, Ken and I went up to a hallway on the third level for a few more “couples shots.” It’s a cool spot to get some moody, silhouette style photos. The photos were backlit to help create the silhouettes.
Congratulations to Amy and Ken!
- Hair/Makeup: April Kral/ Salon Lofts
- Dresses: Galleria Gowns Bridesmaids- CLE
- Tuxedos: American Commodore
- Florist: Bouquets by Becky
- Transportation: Shima Limousine
- Portrait Locations: Cleveland Cultural Gardens
- Reception Location: Pine Ridge Country Club
- Cake Artist: Nicole Montiejunas
- Entertainment: Jesse Webb Entertainment
- Caterer: Dino’s Catering