Audrey and Doug were married at First Energy Stadium the day before the home opener. It was a gorgeous day for an outdoor wedding. I shot some preparation photos before we did the first look right outside the tunnel. The ceremony was in the stands in section 137. The guests had a great view of the ceremony and the field. After the ceremony, we went down the street to Voinovich Park and took photos behind the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.
The repletion was in The Draft Room, which is an excellent venue to accommodate a lot of guests. During the reception, we went outside by the field. We weren’t permitted on the grass, but we still got some great shots with the stadium as a backdrop.
I had a wonderful time with Audrey and Doug. The bridal party and guests really enjoyed the unique venue, especially since the home opener was the following day.
Congratulations Audrey and Doug.
- Hair/Makeup: Dana Morgan, family Friend
- Dress: Matinas Bridal, Fhfh online bridesmaids dresses
- Florist: Lowes Greenhouse
- Transportation: A1 Mr. Limo
- Ceremony/Reception: First Energy Stadium
- Cake Artist: Michael Angelo’s Bakery
- Entertainment: Selective Sound Entertainment