Mindy and Daniel were married at the Intercontinental Hotel in Cleveland, which is also where they had their reception. We did the group photos before the ceremony right after the “first look.” The reception was very high-energy right from the introduction. I loved photographing Minday and Daniel and their families. There were a lot of tender moments, as well as funny ones. Below are a lists of the wedding professionals that helped make the day happen, and some of my favorite photos.
Alexandra and Adam had a beautiful fall day for their wedding. It was a bit chilly, but they were still more than willing to take photos outside. Their reception at the Airport Marriott was awesome. The dance floor was jam-packed the entire night. It was an incredibly fun day of shooting. Below are a few of my favorite shots.
Congratulations Alexandra and Adam!
- Airport Marriott – Reception venue and caterer
- St. Mark Church – Ceremony location
- Color By Numbers – Hair
- Soundproof Entertainment – DJ
- Al Wilhelmy Flowers – florist
- Bridesmaids dresses – Bella Bridesmaid
- Bride wedding dress – Bridal Beginnings
- Men’s tuxes – Men’s Warehouse
Paula and Ray’s beautiful wedding ceremony and reception took place at The Tudor Arms Hotel in Cleveland.
Paula and Ray were very relaxed and laid back. They made the day so enjoyable for me.
Congratulations Paula and Ray!
Below are a few of my favorite shots.
- Ceremony/Reception: The Tudor Arms
- Photo location: Cleveland Museum of Art
- Entertainment: Jerry Bruno Productions (Cleveland Music Group)
- Florist: Silver Fox Florist
- Cake: Wild Flour Bakery
Carolyn and Ryan’s engagement session took place at Edgewater Park, where Ryan proposed to Carolyn. This location has one of the best skyline views in Cleveland.
Katie and Matt’s engagement session took place at Cascade Park in Elyria. Wonderful couple and an amazing backdrop for photos.