It was another perfect Sunday in Cleveland. Danielle and Max were married at the Wyndham at Playhouse Square. I started shooting at Dino Palmieri on West 6th. There was some kind of festival right outside the salon, so we were treated to some fun music from a big band. Andrew Jordan was photographing the guys at the hotel. We did a first look by the chuppah. Afterward, we traveled to Wade Oval near the Cleveland Museum of Art for bridal party photos. Danielle and Max were naturals at posing. I was loving the photos we were getting. The rest of the day was spent at the the Wyndham. They had a wonderful ketubah ceremony and wedding ceremony with a lot of funny and emotional moments. The reception was awesome. We Are the Radio provided the entertainment. They are a fantastic band and they kept the dance floor packed all night.
At the end of the evening, we went outside and took some shots under the chandelier and on the balcony of the Wyndaham. I had a great time with Danielle and Max and I’m thankful that I had the opportunity to be a part of their day.
- Hair/Makeup – Dino Palmieri
- Dresses – Something new Bridal – bridesmaids – Nordstrom
- Tuxedos – Indochino
- Florist – Denise Arnovitz
- Transportation – A1 Mr. Limo
- Portrait location – Wade Oval at Cleveland Museum of Art
- Ceremony/Reception location – Wyndham Playhouse Square
- Cake Artist – Wild Flour Bakery
- Entertainment – We are The Radio
- Decor – Wyndham at Playhouse Square