Diana and Derrick are a really fun couple with fun friends and family. It was a blast photographing them and their bridal party at a few downtown locations. Diana and Derrick were carefree and enjoying every moment of the day. Their ceremony was unique because it took place at the Terrace Club at Progressive Field. In addition to their high-energy, dancing crowd, there were two other fun surprises for the guests to enjoy; Santa Clause showing up for photos, and OSU pounding the Badgers on the many TVs that the Terrace Club offers. Diana and Derrick’s wedding is one of my favorites of 2014.
On a side note, I want to mention what wonderful professionals I had to work with at this wedding. Nate Raddell, my trusty second shooter/videographer was shooting video for this wedding. He has always been so dependable, hardworking and talented. I asked my good buddy Tom Forrest to second shoot. He’s one of Cleveland’s best primary photographers, so it was a real treat to finally get to shoot with him. I’ve worked with a ton of coordinators, but never had the opportunity to work with Denise Shaw from Bride’s Best Friend. She did an amazing job and had everything running smoothly and totally stress-free. It was a delight to be working with such a talented and experienced group.
- Hair/Makeup: The Chatterbox Salon
- Photo Locations: Loew’s Field, 5th Street Arcades, Cleveland Public Library, Progressive Field
- Ceremony/ Reception: Terrace Club at Progressive Field
- Corrdinator: Bride’s Best Friend
- Transportation: BVIP Limousine
- Florist: Bleil’s Secret Garden
- Cupcakes: Main Street Cupcakes
- Entertainment: Haze Productions
- Videographer: Nostalgia Media Co.
- Santa Clause: Santa Clause, of course
The first two shots are Tom’s.