Francesca is my cousin-in-law and one of my favorite people. Charlie is a great guy and friend. I’m really excited for their wedding next June!
The process leading up to the proposal, and the proposal itself, required months of secrecy and scheming, spanning two continents. Briefly, it went like this:
- We went to India for Maria (Francesca’s sister) and Varun’s wedding.
- While in India, Charlie, Varun and I snuck to a jewelry store to pick out an engagement ring. Charlie had it custom made for Francesca.
- When Maria and Varun came back to the U.S. on vacation, they brought the finished ring with them.
- Charlie planned the proposal to take place in Little Italy during The Feast. We scoped out the area so I could get photos of it, and decided on the steps of Holy Rosary.
- Ben (Franceca’s brother) and I wore disguises so we wouldn’t be spotted by Francesca, and photographed/videoed the proposal.
And the proposal happened like this:
She said “YES!”
Francesca was undecided about the engagement shoot location for a long time. And after several conversations discussing the pros and cons of here and there, she decided she wanted sunflowers in the photos. It was a fun and unique idea. I was really excited about the shoot.
The engagement session took place at Sunrise Farm in Burton.
Congrats again, Francesca and Charlie! I’m so happy for both of you.
Just for context, Fra is a teacher.