Shoutout required: I’ve been so slammed this fall that I’ve been blogging only my photos in an effort to keep the blog updated quickly and give my couples their sneak-peek in a timely manner. Unfortunately, this has forced me to save my second shooter’s images for the final edited set. That’s unfortunate because Basil Pinzone has been killing it all year. For Genny and Eric’s wedding, I went through Basil’s photos at the same time as my own. Once again, he killed it. You can see some of his excellent work below. In addition to having great photojournalism instincts, he totally gets my lighting schemes and has been an awesome lighting assistant during the portrait part of the day.
Genny and Eric had a gorgeous day for their wedding. Basil and I had a great time with the whole group. Congratulation Genny and Eric! You guys were Awesome!
- Hair/Makeup: Avanti Salon – Chesterland
- Dresses: Catan Fashions, Expressons Bridal and Formal
- Tuxedos: Ticknor’s
- Florist: J.D. Ballentine
- Transportation: Northern Lights Limo
- Ceremony: St. Mary’s Catholic Church
- Photo Location: Orchard Hills Park
- Reception Location: Noah’s Event Venue
- Cake Artist: Cakes to You
- Entertainment: Marino Bros.
The next two photos are Basil’s.
Again, the next two are Basil’s
Cake photo by Basil
The below photos and the final photo is Basil’s as well.