Laura and Chris were married at the Ariel International Center in Cleveland. It was a beautiful day for a roof-top wedding. They had their first look in the chandelier room (that’s what we called it) before we went out for photos. We shot near the tracks and across the street by an old building before heading to the Cleveland Museum of Art and Wade Oval for more photos. The weather was perfect for an outdoor wedding. All the guests enjoyed the roof-top cocktail hour with a great skyline view. They also had Mitchell’s Ice Cream as a desert after dinner. Laura, Chris and I stepped out to the roof for a few more photos in the evening. it was a great way to end the day.
- Ceremony and reception: Ariel International Center
- Dresses: Nordstrum
- Tuxedos: Men’s Warehouse
- Florist: Plantscaping by Blooms
- Transportation: A1 Mr Limo
- Entertainment: Cleveland Music Group
- Photo locations: Ariel International, Wade Oval, Cleveland Museum of Art.