Laura got ready at her parents’ house, which is where I began shooting. From there we went to St. Maron in Cleveland, where I met up with Rony. Basil had been with the guys taking photos. After their beautiful ceremony, we took some formal photos and moved on to the Italian and Greek Cultural Gardens and Wade Oval by the Cleveland Museum of Art. The weather was perfect for photos and the bridal party was a lot of fun to be with and photograph. The reception was at Embassy Suits in Independence.
Laura and Tony had a beautifully decorated reception. This was an Italian/Lebonese wedding, so of course there were a lot of guests who were ready to dance and party. Troy Entertainment played a great mix of traditional music for both sides, which kept everyone on the floor all night.
Congratulations to Laura and Rony!
- Hair/Makeup: K-Bella Salon -Kristina Michalski, Kate Caliri
- Dress: Cloud 9, Minerva
- Tuxedos: American Commodore Tuxedo
- Transportation: A-1 Mr. Limo
- Florist: Roses for Weddings
- Photo locations: Cleveland Cultural Gardens, Cleveland Museum of Art (Wade Oval)
- Reception: Embassy Suits, Independence
- Cake artist: Collaza’s Bakery
- Entertainment: Troy Entertainment