Tanya and Roshone’s amazing wedding had all the bells and whistles. It even had some fireworks (in a good way) and butterflies.
I started out shooting prep shots of at the Wyndham at Playhouse. The ceremony was outdoors at the Cleveland Botanical Gardens. Tanya and Roshone couldn’t have asked for a more gorgeous day. After the ceremony, we took some portraits at the garden as well as Voinovich Park.
The Wyndham was decorated beautifully. Tanya and Roshone had gorgeous place settings, linens, ice sculptures, uplighting, floral arrangements desert tables, low lying fog and Sparkulars.
In the evening we hopped out to Euclid for some photos in front of the chandelier.
There were a lot of great professionals that helped to make Tanya and Roshone’s wedding an amazing event.
- Wedding planning: At Last Event Planning
- Hair/Makup: Reverence Design Team
- Dresses: Bridals by Lori and Matina’s Bridal
- Tuxedo’s Christophier Custom Clothiers
- Florist: Blooms by Plantscaping
- Transportation: A1 Mr Limo
- Ceremony: Cleveland Botanical Gardens
- Photo locations: Cleveland Botanical Garden, Voinovich Park
- Reception: Wyndham at Playhouse
- Entertainment: Dj Lo-Key
- Special effects: Selective Sound Entertainment – Sparkular Indoor Fireworks